Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February 2016 Meeting

I just wanted to run a quick reminder by you that the meeting is Sunday, February 7th at 2:30 pm at the Ooltewah Methodist Church. Our presenters for this quarter are Gene and Ruth Merkel. They will speaking about our early American flags. They will also entertain us by coming dressed as George and Martha Washington. How cool is that?



By know, everyone on the email list should have gotten their meeting notice via email. If you would like to be included on the email list so that you can receive an email notice, please notify me and I will get you set up. 
Those that are on the list and are not receiving their email, please be sure to check your spam folder and then contact me to verify your email address.
 I look forward to seeing everyone there.

No comments:

Post a Comment